Category: General | Date: Tue 03 Dec 2013 | Author:
Bring your lunch and have a picnic as you watch your team compete in the clubs 100+ relay event. Put together a team or join one on the day to have a go at this spectator and age friendly event.
Tainui Reserve, Havelock North.
Access to event centre is off Keirunga Road. Parking either at the top of Keirunga Road or in Keith Sands Grove.
The nearest toilets are at Keirunga Gardens.
Start from 10:30am to 1:30pm
- Teams must have four people.
- Total age of team must be at least 100 years
- Team must register together.
- Remember to clear and check before you start
- All controls are electronic
- The event is run as a team relay with team members running one loop each.
- Teams start separately at three minute intervals
- Maps will be collected as you start and must be handed in as you finish. When all team members have finished the teams maps may be collected.
- Remember to download after your leg
- In addition to team placings 'off the stick' where the fastest team wins, there will be also be a SEALED HANDICAP time calculated after the event to take into account the following …
- Age of competitor is greater than 55 or less than 12
- Female team members
- Results that show the fastest individual course time will also be published
If you don’t have a team, simply turn up at the event to be assigned one.
Share on Facebook