Whanawhana on 30 Apr Updated on: 19-03-2017
|Where:||On the Taihape Road turn left into Matapiro Road at Pukehamoamoa. Eventually turn left onto Whanawhana Road. The event centre is 9k from this turnoff, the last 1.5k on gravel. The event is all on the Awapai Farm. Parking will be along the roadside.
For the GPS-inclined parking is at -39.524857, 176.411759.
|Fees:||Map Fees: Map fees vary depending on the event type.
Hire Fees: An SI Card is required for timing your run.
|Organisers:||Shane Wilson & Tim Anderson|
|Collectors:||Alan Davidson/Henry Porter/Kevin Harvey|
|Notes:||Start times from 10.30am to 1.30pm. Courses close at 3:00pm. At close time abandon your course and report to the results officials. Always report to the results officials even if you do not complete your course.
A range of courses of varying difficulty and length are available.
Visitors are welcome. (We use pre-printed course maps. If you are bringing a group of visitors please send us an email.
|Special notes for this event.
We ask everyone to respect the Club rules.
- Leave your dogs at home, they are not welcome at our events.
- Leave gates as you find them, climb them at the hinge end, do not open them.
- Do not smoke at events, cigarettes pose a significant fire risk.
- Take all rubbish with you when you go home, leave only your footprints.
- Be aware of the clubs Health & Safety Policy and our Protest Rules.